A small cosy bar with wood burning stove, a warm welcome, live music and our ever-so-
popular Sunday night quiz.
A selection of fine Ales are on offer, together with a regular change of Guest ales and Super chilled Lager.
——– CHRISTMAS MENU ——–
Come and celebrate this festive season at the Brasenose Arms.
All that is required to book a meal, is booking your table, Pre-ordering your meals & a Deposit of £10 per head.
Please fill in the attached booking form at least 1 week prior to visit.
Available from 1st December to 1st January (excluding 25th Dec)
On arrival… complementary Hats, Crackers & Table decorations
- 2 Courses – £18.99 per person
- 3 Courses – £21.99 per person
½ PORTION / CHILDREN’S MEAL.
- 2 Courses – £9.50
- 3 Courses – £12.00
All products are subject to availability, therefore, management reserves the right to change or withdraw items at any time (without notice)
IF ORDERING OFF THE STANDARD DAILY MENU
Hats, Crackers & Table decorations – £1.50 supplement per person
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WISH TO JUST ‘POP IN’ THERE WILL BE A SELECTION OF FESTIVE SPECIALS AVAILABLE EVERY MEAL TIME DURING DECEMBER.
- Oven roasted Butternut & Beetroot Soup served with bloomer bread (v)
- Smoked Salmon & Crayfish Cocktail served with Melba toast.
- Roast Fig, walnut & Blue cheese En Croute (v)
- Oak Smoked Chicken Liver Pate topped with chive butter and served with toasted artisan bread and a red onion chutney.
- Pumpkin Fritters served on a bed of Wilted spinach, Pinenuts and fried croutons (v)
- Hand-Carved Roast Turkey served with home roast potatoes, glazed carrots, Brussel sprouts, Steamed spring veg, onion stuffing & Yorkshire pudding with a chestnut gravy.
- Honey roasted gammon served with home roast potatoes, glazed carrots, Brussel sprouts, Steamed spring veg, onion stuffing & Yorkshire pudding with apple sauce and a jug of rich gravy.
- Grilled rump steak cooked to your liking, served with roasted new potatoes, glazed carrots, Brussel sprouts, Sauteed mushrooms, onion stuffing & a creamy peppercorn sauce.
- Poached Haddock and parsley sauce served with roasted new potatoes, glazed carrots, Brussel sprouts & Sauteed mushrooms.
- Halloumi & spicy Kidney bean stew served with sweet potato & citrus mash, glazed carrots, Brussel sprouts & a toasted garlic bread (v)
- Rich Fruit & Nut Christmas Pudding served with a homemade brandy sauce.
- Hotcross Bun & Brambly Apple bread & butter pudding served with Custard.
- Tiramisu Cheese cake – crowned with whipped cream and a sticky toffee sauce.
- Sussex Puddle Pudding – a twist on the classic sweet sponge topping with a puddle of sticky lemon sauce underneath, finished off with a splash of cream.
- Dom Pedro – Kahlua liqueur blended with Vanilla ice cream & cream topped with flaked chocolate.
- Cheese & Biscuits.
SUMMER – APRIL to end OCTOBER All Week = 12 pm – 3 pm
WINTER – NOVEMBER to end MARCH All Week = 12 pm – 2 pm
SUMMER – APRIL to end OCTOBER Monday to Saturday = 6 pm – 9 pm (Sunday until 8 pm)
WINTER – NOVEMBER to end MARCH All Week = 6 pm – 8 pm
Please phone to confirm closing times during the Winter months.
Enjoy excellent food and fine wine in colourful comfortable surroundings. Our menus are available in the bar (where dogs are welcome) and the restaurant. We’re known for some great vegetarian dishes (including the best vegetarian breakfast and roast in the County!), are happy to cook special meals for kids, and if we can, will always do our best to cater to special needs. We always have options for gluten and dairy free dietary needs.
We take particular pleasure and pride in presentation and service. Traditional Sunday lunches continue in addition to the main menu. The restaurant is ideal for groups of 25-30 having it’s own bar and open area for drinks and chatting.
Our dinner, lunch and take-away menus are available throughout the year. Our Christmas menu is available December 1st to December 24th. Bookings are essential and orders should be given at least 7 days before your booking date.
Please click on the video below for a virtual tour of the restaurant.